Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cassandra & Ellya

miss my junior high school esp for 9a. there are too precious. my best girl are Cassandra and Ellya

ellya, me and cassandra

we used to wait each other in the lobby, go to the class together, at class talking each other (even we sat not closser we just shouted, so wild!), when break time we sat at the bench near the field watch people who played basketball or futsal (miss this a lot!) also after school time.
and now we are in different school, Cassandra at Labs-Raw, Ellya at SMAN 21 and me still at Global Prestasi. i miss you all! i am fucking serious. i still remember, when i'm down you always support me.
"Van, apa pun yang lo lakuin gue bakal selalu ngedukung lo" - Nadia
Ellya - someone who teaches me to be more mature, not be a spoiled girl
seriously i can't forget you all. none can replace you. i love you Ellya and Cassandra ;'( - crying
by the way, where is the black book? i wanna write something there.

No comments: