Sunday, December 14, 2008

old and new

last month, December. only few days more, 2009 is coming! i wanna the new me, put all my burdens on this year. i aint bring in those burdens in 2009! NO!
thanks God i got no remedials, it helped me alot. no need to go to school just take a rest at home.

Things to do on next year
1. Getting slimmer
yep, when i broke up i couldn't eat. no food. i just dont wanna eat, at the moment i was slimmer. but now? huh! i wasn't in a problem anymore, so i eat ate and eaten. huh! fatter :( thats why on next year i must be slimmer by doing some-exercise (this is the most that i hate: doing exercise)
2. Having fun
i just wanna fun, looking for a new bf. LOL. no, i kid. yeah i wanna have fun with all my friends. they are all my laughmakers
3. Make my family proud
heyyy, i have no achievement. i must show them that i can do what the others can do.

Keisha Vaniaputri Kiswanto

No comments: